Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 26, 2010

Indie Junction Featured Artisans for the Week of July 25th!!

Let's end the month of July strong with these three wonderful Indie Junction Artisans:  Original MischiefCMU55, andFabled Charm Designs!
Let's start with Original Mischief, a shop featuring HANDMADE clothing and accessories from retro and vintage fabrics.  In the artist's own words: "Although I lived through the hippy era, (my Mum always tells me that if you remember those years, you probably weren't there) I never quite left it and find myself drawn to colours that are 'over the top'. I can't help myself - they make my heart sing!  My favourite fabrics are barkcloth, polished cotton and terry fabric... oh the texture! So lush, so tactile, so.. ahem, excuse me... got carried away.  Just know that I have a house full of vintage fabrics that I love to look at, take out and pet and stroke, fondle and love.  The kids are jealous! (not really - they think their Mum is crazy!)"
You can follow Original Mischief Here:
Now let's take a look at some of the wonderful things you'll find at Original Mischief!  She is in the process of moving to the USA from Australia so she put her shop items on sale!

Our next Indie Junction Featured Artisan is CMU55 or Wimzee, featuring hand knitted really fun hats and other accessories  for infants, teens, women, and men!!   This includes hand knitted Fruit Hats,Cupcake Hats, and Flower Hats!  There's also some lovely crocheted items as well!  In the artist's own words: "All my items are ready to ship within two days of placing your order.  All of my items are listed with "one" in the quanity available box if you need more than one just send a convo/email and I will increase the quanity amounts or set up a custom listing to fit your needs.  I now ship to Canada,United Kingdom,New Zealand,Australia and the Netherlands."  You can follow CMU55 on Twitter!
Let's let the beautiful hand knitted designs speak for themselves:

Our third Indie Junction Featured Artisan is Fabled Charm Designs, where you will find handmade one of a kind jewelry and small sewn creations.  In the artist's own words: "Along with one of a kind daily-wear jewelry, I design and create customized bridal and special event jewelry. Working with the bride, I make designs that encompass the bride's vision of herself on her special day!! I can also design bridesmaids jewelry to match."  Visit her online shop for designs that are customizable with any colors you choose and adjustable lengths as well as pre-made designs available for immediate purchase!
Other places to find Fabled Charm Designs, besides website and Etsy shop:
Now let's take a peek at some of her wonderful creations!!

We hope you have enjoyed this week's featured Indie Junction Artisans!  Indie Junction is a wonderful community that brings together artisans from across all mediums in the spirit of collaboration, support and growth.  Indie Junction's new home is a little over a month old!  Due to changes within Ning and incredible growth of our community, we have moved to a brand new home!  Many thanks to the design team of Nicky (co-owner) and her husband Steph for creating a wonderful site for all of our members!  With this new site we can not only continue to add value for our members but also keep the site free!  For more information about Indie Junction, please go here!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter