Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 21, 2009

HAF Etsy Street Team Featured Shop For Today--My Wired Imagination!

Handmade Artists' Forum Etsy Team!

I visit this shop quite a bit and browse at the luscious gems and the great tutorials and wonderful designs!

In Bobbi's own words:

"I adore wire wrapping - I never tire of creating wearable art using straight wire and a pair of pliers. It is not my hobby, it is My Passion, My Love, My Living........

"All the work I list is handmade by me, including all my ear wires and most of my clasps; I never use solder, base metal, or plated metals. Each piece listed is the exact one for sale unless otherwise noted.. If you see a one of a kind piece that someone else beat you to, please convo me - in most cases I can make something similar."

Take a look at her wonderful Etsy Shop!


Etsy
Buy Handmade
MyWiredImagination



Okay now time to pick a favorite....hmmm...I think I am going to choose this opal ring! The colors in it are awesome and the intricate wrapping makes it a stunning design! Isn't it gorgeous?


Click on the links to learn more about the Handmade Artists Forum (HAF) or the HAF Etsy Street Team! Enjoy shopping at My Wired Imagination!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter