Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 09, 2011

New Listing in My Etsy Shop! Precious One Vintage Sterling Silver Necklace

Precious is defined in the dictionary as "something or someone who is highly esteemed, valuable, cherished, dear, or beloved".  When I look at this sweet little necklace, all I can think of is "Precious One".  The large faceted glass disco ball mounted in a silver lacy headpin, surrounded by a crown of czech glass pearls and swarovski crystals and s sterling silver chain lined with czech glass pearls with a tiny sterling heart charm at the end truly make this wonderful necklace earn its name!  The piece is tied together with a 16 inch vintage sterling silver chain with a two inch extender and I added a sparkling swarovski bicone on the end of the extender for added sparkle.


This necklace is dedicated to all the people in my life that can be called "precious one"...do you have someone in your life like that?  If so, you owe it to them and yourself to give this necklace it's true forever home! 


You can purchase Precious One Vintage Sterling Silver Necklace in my Etsy Shop!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter