Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Secret Garden Necklace

When I was a little girl we had this wonderful backyard that overlooked a pond and had lots of trees to climb, a large vegetable garden, lots of flowers, and a stone fireplace where the family had cookouts all summer long. My dad put in a swimming pool so he could keep track of all of us and so we had a tall fence all away around the perimeter of the yard.

I thought of it as a wonderland and called it my secret garden. I would open the gate and it just seemed magical inside; like there was a whole new world beyond that fence!

This is what I was thinking of when I created this 25" long necklace. I love the pretty pendant of flowers in pink and black, and I added sterling silver chain, swarovski pearls, and charms containing small pearls, crystals and beads of Czech glass...and I couldn't forget the key to open the gate and enjoy the magic within!

The Secret Garden Necklace is for sale in my Etsy Shop! I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all items in my shop!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo

    I am an MBA Jewelry Artisan and owner of Zur Designs.  I create handcrafted jewelry using only the highest quality materials such as sterling silver,semi-precious gemstones, swarovski crystals, and pearls.

    My designs are inspired by life, love, and the beauty that surrounds me from the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts to the wonderful beaches in Rhode Island...both I consider my home.