Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Secret Garden Necklace

When I was a little girl we had this wonderful backyard that overlooked a pond and had lots of trees to climb, a large vegetable garden, lots of flowers, and a stone fireplace where the family had cookouts all summer long. My dad put in a swimming pool so he could keep track of all of us and so we had a tall fence all away around the perimeter of the yard.

I thought of it as a wonderland and called it my secret garden. I would open the gate and it just seemed magical inside; like there was a whole new world beyond that fence!

This is what I was thinking of when I created this 25" long necklace. I love the pretty pendant of flowers in pink and black, and I added sterling silver chain, swarovski pearls, and charms containing small pearls, crystals and beads of Czech glass...and I couldn't forget the key to open the gate and enjoy the magic within!

The Secret Garden Necklace is for sale in my Etsy Shop! I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all items in my shop!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter