Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Zur Designs Pre-Holiday News

So it's been a busy time at Zur Designs...getting ready for the holidays, doing up some custom orders, and slowly but surely doing an overhaul to my Etsy shop. As you might have noticed, I have a new banner on this blog with a matching avatar thanks to a very talented handmade artisan friend of mine Nicola Viau otherwise known as Ambient Girl Designs. I haven't completed my shop makeover yet but you have to check out the new banner...it's so pretty! I have begun to make a rather lengthy list of how many places my avatar needs to be changed!! Phew!!

So I am part of the wonderful group of Etsy artisans that have come together to offer incredible savings during American Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend! Some hardworking Etsians have put together an incredible blog that is categorized and alphabetized to make shopping a breeze and Indie Smiles has pitched in by offering all participants directory listings. Then there is a dedicated Facebook page for this event!

Come join us as we celebrate the handmade movement by offering you quality hand-crafted items perfect for the holiday season!!

Oh and as for my sale? I am offering the following specials:

  • FREE SHIPPING worldwide for the duration of the sale
  • 10% off any of my sterling silver chain necklaces for the duration of the sale
  • FOR CYBER MONDAY ONLY: BOGO--buy one coil bracelet and get the second coil bracelet for half price
For the necklaces, I was going to do the refund through PayPal but since it's for the duration of the sale, I think I will adjust the prices to make it more convenient. The coil bracelets for Monday I'll refund the difference through Etsy because that's kind of a random choice for buyers. The shipping will be all set to FREE.

This Saturday, November 28th, I am going to be part of the Everlastings 13th Annual Holiday Open House and Sale in Narragansett, Rhode Island. Everlastings is a handmade business started by two of my sisters Jude and Cath that features one-of-a-kind silk and dried flower arrangements and other home decor and gift items such as candles, handmade pot potpourri and much, much more. My sister Cath passed away in 1998 but Jude carries on with Everlastings and each year this holiday sale is held in honor of our beloved sister. My sister Pat will be selling her original photographs of New England and the Berkshires as well as photo cards, bookmarks, and other affordable art products. I will be presenting my handmade jewelry. Afterward we will be celebrating a landmark birthday for my sister Jude...I can't tell you how old she'll be because she would be very mad at me!!!


Original Photography by Patricia Hall Pellegrino
Floral Wreath by Judith Hall Votolato

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter