Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Zur Designs Is Having A Countdown to New Year's Sale!!

Beginning midnight EST December 26th and running until the ball drops on January 1st, Zur Designs is having a SALE!! 25% off selected items!  So now that the presents are opened and Christmas is over, why not treat yourself or someone you love to a handcrafted piece from Zur Designs!!  Necklaces, Rings, Earrings, Bracelets...lots to choose from!  Hope you stop by!!



Happy New Year!!



No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo

    I am an MBA Jewelry Artisan and owner of Zur Designs.  I create handcrafted jewelry using only the highest quality materials such as sterling silver,semi-precious gemstones, swarovski crystals, and pearls.

    My designs are inspired by life, love, and the beauty that surrounds me from the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts to the wonderful beaches in Rhode Island...both I consider my home.