Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Use The Muse Contest

I am so excited...I entered the Use the Muse II contest and am anxiously awaiting my kit! The prizes are awesome...all my favorite things! The grand prize is a treasure chest filled with freshwater pearls, all kinds of swarovski products (pearls, crystals, pendants), seed beads in a rainbow of colors and different sizes, and a LillyPilly Pendant, as well as a vast array of hand-dyed silk ribbons...plus much more. In addition, the grand prize winner gets a $50 gift certificate to ArtBeads.com who is one of the sponsors of this contest(the other sponsor is Rainbows of Light). Talk about heaven! There are several different levels of prizes so that many people can be winners.

The primary reason I am entering is I think it may help me think out of the box and grow as a jewelry artist...but don't get me wrong, a chest full of beautiful beads would also be wonderful! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter