Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Fall Foliage Designs

Yes, the leaves are changing here in the Berkshires and the landscape hues have inspired me to create some special fall pieces!

Like this Fall Foliage Coil Bracelet made with ryolite, yellow rounds and orange bicone swarovski crystals, dreamcicle adventurine, ukanite rounds, a variety of natural stones, bali spacers and bead caps. Can't you picture wearing it for Thanksgiving? Or any of the fall parties coming up over the next few weeks?

I also designed a pretty ryolite ring wrapped in 14K gold filled wire with a pearl and a little natural stone surrounding the ryolite oval.
All the fall colors are represented in this sweet little ring!

Then I went wild with a variety of natural stones and made The Natural, a chunky coil bracelet. The large focal beads are grossularite and I used every shape and size of natural stones, bloodstone, and honey jade in between! Plus some bali spacers in two shapes. It's chunky, it's colorful, and it's great for fall!

Still working on a few more designs for this collection...so off I go to my studio to create some more! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter