Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!! Featured Prdouct for the Day!

I know, I know, to commemorate Halloween I should feature something orange and black...but instead I am offering 20% off this lovely pink crystals and pearls coil bracelet for today only!! Use the code BLG1031 when ordering and the 20% discount will be refunded to you through PayPal.

This sparkling and sweet 6 ring coil bracelet is made with smaller beads such as crystals, pearls, coral, and interesting spacers, this bracelet is both delicate and solid and would make the perfect Christmas gift for your special girl...or even for yourself!!!

Pink goes with everything from black to white and many colors in between and this little bracelet is a wonderful accessory for work attire, casual attire, or that little black dress! Check it out at my Etsy Shop and remember, Zur Designs offers free shipping which makes this even more of a bargain!

2 comments:

DonidoDesigns said...

Wow, love those colors!

Unknown said...

Awwwww...thanks! :)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter