Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Take A Peek At Zur Designs Linesheet on Trunkt!!

If you are a buyer, still looking for unique items for your holiday shopping season, take a peek at the linesheet for Zur Designs on Trunkt!   Feel free to call or email me if you'd prefer I send you a PDF of the linesheet or have any questions.  All the information as far as terms and contact information appears on the sheet.


 Zur Designs has handcrafted jewelry using high quality and vintage materials in a contemporary style with an old world flair.  My designs are personal and my process is simple and wonderful.  I think of a story, work, thought or memory and wonder what that would look like as a design.  Then I gather all the materials, like a little scavenger hunt, and bring the design to life!  I call this process emotion-based design!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter