Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 15, 2010

Smashing Against Rocks Hammered Copper Cuff by Zur Designs

No I didn't get angry! I just wanted to see what patterns would emerge if I hammered this yummy 16 gauge  copper against rocks. The results remind me a bit of lava rocks! Very pretty.  I squared off the edges of this bracelet for a sleek and modern look. The cuff measures 6 1/4 inches and is meant to accommodate a size 7 wrist.  It feels really good on your wrist!!

Giving this cuff as a gift? It will arrive at your door beautifully wrapped and ready for giving. And remember, there is FREE SHIPPING at Zur Designs!

Feel the sensation of Smashing Against Rocks!  You can purchase at Zur Designs on Etsy!!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter