Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Wednesday Window Shopping on Etsy! It's Baaack!!

Happy New Year!  Yes, this feature is back!  The holiday rush is over and now it's time once again take a look at some of the wonderful handmade designs you will find on Etsy!  In keeping with past posts of this feature, I'd like to use From Etsy's Merchandising Desk as a starting point for our theme!   This monthly post by Etsy contains a wealth of information about how to plan your marketing and designing for your handmade business.


One of the trends predicted for January is "Teacups, kettles, pots, and confections".  This makes sense...for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, the weather drives us indoors where we can snuggle up with a cup of tea and something sweet.  


Let's see what kinds of things we can find on Etsy that fits this theme!






Well, that's our feature for this week!  Hope you have enjoyed it!  This is just a small sampling of the items you will find when you search for "Teacups, kettles, pots, and confections" so take a look for yourself!  Take care and have a great week!











































7 comments:

Angel.Pearls said...

Love that Tea Cozy -it's so pretty and cute! Eva

Unknown said...

I was amazed at all the wonderful and different items there are under this theme! Thanks for looking! :)

Le Chic Bakery Boutique said...

Wonderful finds! Love it all! Thank you for the inclusion, too kind:)

Joan said...

I'm thrilled that you included my Tea Time Pin!! Thank you so much. I loved the other too - especially the Tea Cozy! ~ Joan

Unknown said...

My pleasure,Joan and Crystal, Glad you like the feature! Both of you have such unique and wonderful items for this theme!

Tafferty Designs said...

Wow! Thank you so much for including my Tea Cozy in your feature article! I am so honoured! I love everything you have included. They are so beautiful. Thanks to everyone who likes my tea cozy. That really means a lot! :-)

- Judith

Unknown said...

My pleasure, Judith! Your tea cozies and all the items in your shop are wonderful! :)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter