Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank You Etsy Bot!!

I miss EtsyBot...loved the little avatar and the fact that EtsyBot retweeted over 55,000 Etsians to over 10,000 people.


I loved the EtsyBot Tips, such as:


Tip #22: If you create a blog, do write-ups showing how to use/wear the items you are selling. People like to see the items in "action"!

Tip #16: In your twitter bio, don't just tell about yourself, tell people about your shop! You can even place a short link to your blog!

EtsyBot left the final message in the Bio section of this twitter channel:

I NO LONGER SUPPORT @ because @ DOESN'T SUPPORT YOU - Shutting down after ReTweeting Etsians over 55,000 times to over 10,000 people. - CLOSED

So I just wanted to say thank you EtsyBot for all that you did for the Etsy community!  I know I really appreciated it!! :)

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo

    I am an MBA Jewelry Artisan and owner of Zur Designs.  I create handcrafted jewelry using only the highest quality materials such as sterling silver,semi-precious gemstones, swarovski crystals, and pearls.

    My designs are inspired by life, love, and the beauty that surrounds me from the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts to the wonderful beaches in Rhode Island...both I consider my home.