Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank You Etsy Bot!!

I miss EtsyBot...loved the little avatar and the fact that EtsyBot retweeted over 55,000 Etsians to over 10,000 people.


I loved the EtsyBot Tips, such as:


Tip #22: If you create a blog, do write-ups showing how to use/wear the items you are selling. People like to see the items in "action"!

Tip #16: In your twitter bio, don't just tell about yourself, tell people about your shop! You can even place a short link to your blog!

EtsyBot left the final message in the Bio section of this twitter channel:

I NO LONGER SUPPORT @ because @ DOESN'T SUPPORT YOU - Shutting down after ReTweeting Etsians over 55,000 times to over 10,000 people. - CLOSED

So I just wanted to say thank you EtsyBot for all that you did for the Etsy community!  I know I really appreciated it!! :)

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter