Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Love My Soap From A Slice of Delight!!

I love, love, love handmade soap!  Just recently I was browsing in the lovely soap shop on Etsy, run by Hillary Goldman called A Slice of Delight featuring handcrafted glycerin soaps that are fun to use and ruffles your senses.


Here's some great information about her wonderful company:

PRODUCT PHILOSOPHY -------> I enjoy designing soaps that are bright and cheery, ruffle your senses, fun to use and makes you feel good (or someone else if you give it as a gift).

ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING ------> Soaps are packaged in cello bags certified biodegradable and compostable. The ingredient tag and raphia tie can be recycled.

PRODUCT INGREDIENTS -------> Product ingredients come from reputable soaping industry suppliers. One supplier is so local I am able to ride my bicycle to pick up the products :+}. 



I had a hard time choosing between all the lovely soaps and I even enlisted the Twitter Universe to help me with my choice! Here were some of the contenders:






Yellow and Green. Fresh and Clean. 

This Lemon Verbena is a delightful blend of Italian Bergamot, Lemon Verbena, Primrose and Violet. It is then rounded out with Amber, White Musk and just a little drop of Peppermint for an energizing surprise!



With a mixture of toasted almonds, sweet cake flour and drizzled chocolate fragrance notes, this almond biscotti soap slice will have you walking (no running) to your nearest cafe or bakery for the real thing (to eat!)




Well, as you can see by the top photo, I chose Petals of Spring soap!  Lovely fragrance...like having a garden in the palm of your hands!  AND as you can also see by the photo...Hillary gave me samples of my other choices and they and they are rich and creamy and smell out of this world!  And thanks, Hillary, for the jelly beans...probably so I wouldn't be tempted to eat the biscotti soap!!


You owe it to yourself to take a look at this wonderful Etsy Shop! You will be glad you did!! You can also follow A Slice of Delight on Twitter and check out her Facebook Fan Page!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter