Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Window Shopping on Etsy!

It occurred to me that if I was not a starving artist, there are so many wonderful things that I would buy on Etsy for myself and for people I care about!  So many wonderful handmade crafts peeps!  So I thought I was start a new weekly feature called Wednesday Window Shopping on Etsy and share with you some of my picks for gifts...even if they are for myself!


I love journals!  Been keeping one most of my life.  This wonderful leather journal cover designed and handcrafted by Penny Farrow is one I would love to own!


In the artist's own words:


"This small hand stitched leather journal cover is one of the Midnight series, it also reminds me of a peacock feather.
This beautiful cover is made with dark blue, glossy reddish brown, bright red and warm grey leather. I've included a small extra thick notebook which is held in with thick black thonging.  It is fastened with an antiqued metal stud and lined with dark chocolate brown pig skin.  I like to think each journal will become like a friend to its owner in time. All journal covers come with notebooks or sketchbooks which have been sourced from stationers and art shops and are readily available."

Take a look at all of Penny's designs in her etsy shop!  You too will become an instant fan of Penny Farrow Designs!




I am a huge fan of BIZZARIOS!  And this piece, entitled "Ray of Sunshine", is one of my favorites!  This would be a great gift for any one of my family members and a few of my friends...although I can also picture it on one of my walls!


Custom made 3D picture Ready to hang. Handcrafted with a focal point, then adding an array of earth friendly items to compliment it. Very hypnotic to look at again and again.


Take a look at BIZZARIOS' wonderful work!  You'll want one of her 3D works for your walls too!!






This is an upcycled leather mini briefcase/multi ring binder. It has 7 rings. The Unicorn design is hand painted by CreativeButterflyXOX, heat set and waterproof. It was been sealed to ensure protection of the design.  It's one of those items I just looked at it and wanted to HAVE IT!!  A briefcase/notebook with a hand-painted unicorn embraces all the different sides in me!


This shop is filled with many creative things! Polymer Clay jewelry and accessories and painted works...including this mini briefcase.


Take a look today at Creative Butterfly XOX! I am certain you will find a treasure just right for you!


Well, that's my first Wednesday Window Shopping on Etsy!  Hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned next week for more fabulous finds!!




No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter