Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Window Shopping on Etsy!

It occurred to me that if I was not a starving artist, there are so many wonderful things that I would buy on Etsy for myself and for people I care about!  So many wonderful handmade crafts peeps!  So I thought I was start a new weekly feature called Wednesday Window Shopping on Etsy and share with you some of my picks for gifts...even if they are for myself!


I love journals!  Been keeping one most of my life.  This wonderful leather journal cover designed and handcrafted by Penny Farrow is one I would love to own!


In the artist's own words:


"This small hand stitched leather journal cover is one of the Midnight series, it also reminds me of a peacock feather.
This beautiful cover is made with dark blue, glossy reddish brown, bright red and warm grey leather. I've included a small extra thick notebook which is held in with thick black thonging.  It is fastened with an antiqued metal stud and lined with dark chocolate brown pig skin.  I like to think each journal will become like a friend to its owner in time. All journal covers come with notebooks or sketchbooks which have been sourced from stationers and art shops and are readily available."

Take a look at all of Penny's designs in her etsy shop!  You too will become an instant fan of Penny Farrow Designs!




I am a huge fan of BIZZARIOS!  And this piece, entitled "Ray of Sunshine", is one of my favorites!  This would be a great gift for any one of my family members and a few of my friends...although I can also picture it on one of my walls!


Custom made 3D picture Ready to hang. Handcrafted with a focal point, then adding an array of earth friendly items to compliment it. Very hypnotic to look at again and again.


Take a look at BIZZARIOS' wonderful work!  You'll want one of her 3D works for your walls too!!






This is an upcycled leather mini briefcase/multi ring binder. It has 7 rings. The Unicorn design is hand painted by CreativeButterflyXOX, heat set and waterproof. It was been sealed to ensure protection of the design.  It's one of those items I just looked at it and wanted to HAVE IT!!  A briefcase/notebook with a hand-painted unicorn embraces all the different sides in me!


This shop is filled with many creative things! Polymer Clay jewelry and accessories and painted works...including this mini briefcase.


Take a look today at Creative Butterfly XOX! I am certain you will find a treasure just right for you!


Well, that's my first Wednesday Window Shopping on Etsy!  Hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned next week for more fabulous finds!!




No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo

    I am an MBA Jewelry Artisan and owner of Zur Designs.  I create handcrafted jewelry using only the highest quality materials such as sterling silver,semi-precious gemstones, swarovski crystals, and pearls.

    My designs are inspired by life, love, and the beauty that surrounds me from the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts to the wonderful beaches in Rhode Island...both I consider my home.