Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Window Shopping on Etsy!

This week's Etsy's window shopping trip focuses on some of my great loves: paper, pens, and journals!!



First up, I have always love pens and this artisan is one of my favorite wood craftsmen and I absolutely love his pens.  The shop is Norsk Woodshop!  In the artist's own words: " My name is Patrick Sikes and I am a wood turner and penmaker. I work out of my studio in St Petersburg FL creating handcrafted pens from exotic wood and colorful acrylics. "


The pen I chose is  a Yellow Box Elder Burl Baron Rollerball Pen! This Baron style pen features gold plating with a custom turned finial from the same yellow box elder material.

Features:
- Barron style rollerball pen with gold plating
- Yellow Box Elder Burl pen blank
- Matching finial
- Upgradeable to a fountain pen for an additional $15
- Uses easy to replace rollerball ink refills
- Includes pen case for storage and gift giving

Each pen offered by Norsk Woodshop is hand turned, finished, and assembled by myself using unique exotic wood or colorful acrylics and high quality pen kits.


Patrick has many beautiful items in his shop.  Keep in touch with him through:
Blog: http://blog.NorskWoodshop.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/norskwoodshop
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/norskwoodshop


So now that I have the pen, here's some special stationary so i can use it...perhaps some note cards!  These comes from Ambient Girl Designs!
Set of eight beautiful correspondence cards have a bright green and dark brown design perfect for thank you notes, or a quick note to say hello! 
**Once purchased please write in a note to seller or send  a convo with the letter and colour you would like on your note cards.**
These note cards are 5x7 inches and come with white envelopes.


Places to follow Ambient Girl Designs:
Browse through her shop!  You'll love, love, love her work!

And when I'm finished writing notes to my family and friends, I may want to spend some personal time being reflective in my journal.   So I chose this one:

This journal comes from Gild Bookbinders featuring leather journals, guest books, bookmarks, and wedding books.


In their own words:   "Great changes provide opportunities to rethink the world around us, as well as our own points of view and feelings. The Journal is the best companion to help you accomplish this. If you haven’t kept a diary before, the Book of Good Thoughts is definitely a good choice as the first journal for your new life. It is not only a beautiful masterpiece of craftsmanship but also a good companion that will inspire you and help collect your thoughts. If you want to help those close to you improve or just organize their points of view, give them a Books of Good Thoughts as a gift."

Size: 11,5 x 17 cm (4.5 x 6.7 inch)
Paper: soft 110 g/m², blank, ivory color, 244 pages (counted both sides), acid free, suitable also for fountain pen.  Leather: vegetable tanned top-grain calf skin. Hand-colored.

Become a friend on Facebook!


Hope you've enjoyed this week's Window Shopping!  So many wonderful things on Etsy, I just had to share some with you!









6 comments:

Patrick @ The Norsk Woodshop said...

Don't you just love window shopping! Thanks for the feature Deb! Nick's products are awesome (I know first hand) and those journals are incredible too.

Unknown said...

Well, it's no secret I am a fan of your work, Patrick and yes Nicky's as well! The leather journal is so cool and looks good with the pen!! Gotta have that!! :)

Jellybean said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

Tess Carter said...

that stationary is lovely!!

Unknown said...

Yes Tess I agree! Ambient Girl Designs does wonderful work!!

Additionsstyle said...

What a lovely collection! I love the handcrafted pen, it's amazing.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter