Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 17, 2009

HAF Etsy Street Team Featured Shop For Today--Red Fox Jewelry!!

Handmade Artists' Forum Etsy Team!Today's HAF Etsy Street Team Featured Shop of the Day is Red Fox Jewelry! Her beautiful designs are created using chainmaille, very creative beading, and wire-wrapping.

In her own words, "As you can see I like to offer new and different techniques and items all the time. I also like doing things just a little different than everyone else. So I hope that you will find something here that trips your trigger, so to speak."

Take a look for yourself at her wonderful Etsy Shop!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
RedFoxJewelry

Okay, here comes the hard part, picking a favorite! I think I am going to choose the Light Green Bicone Bead and Copper Wire Arrowhead Wire Wrapped Cuff Bracelet! I just love the design and color...it's simply lovely! I love the sterling silver version too!



Click on the links to learn more about the Handmade Artists Forum (HAF) or the HAF Etsy Street Team! Enjoy shopping at Red Fox Jewelry!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter