Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HAF Etsy Street Team Featured Shop for Today--Aimee's Rock Works!

Handmade Artists' Forum Etsy Team! Today's HAF Etsy Street Team Featured Shop is Aimee's Rock Works! This wonderful shop features hand-crafted rock products from the Pacific Northwest using stones that are personally selected for their beauty and character.

Check out Aimee's Rock Works on Etsy for yourself!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
AimeesRockWorks


Now for my favorite item pick...narrowing it down to one is hard...but I am going to go with this Stone Cairn Gift Set...I love the colors, I love the quote, and I love the ideology behind it! Isn't it great?

Click on the links to learn more about the Handmade Artists Forum (HAF) or the HAF Etsy Street Team! Enjoy shopping at Aimee's Rock Works!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter