Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

HAF Etsy Street Team Featured Shop of The Day Is Celtic Crossing

Handmade Artists' Forum!
Today's featured shop is Celtic Crossing. This gorgeous shop is filled with beautiful handcrafted jewelry using such mediums as wire and stone.

In Celtic Crossing's own words:

"This a labor of love and I hope that you will find something here that will catch your eye and you'll just have to have!

I have done gem cutting in the past, so working with gemstones is a joy for me and I do have a background for it. I am knowledgeable in properties of the stones so please feel free to ask me about a stone if you'd like to know more about it.

I am also a Reiki Master, and so with each piece of jewelry I make it is infused with positive energy before it leaves my hands and is sent onto you!

Enjoy your time browsing through my shop and please "heart" me, as I am putting up new things all the time"

Check out Celtic Crossing's wonderful Etsy Shop!


Etsy
Buy Handmade
CelticCrossing

I don't know which of these beautiful pieces I'd pick as a favorite....hmmmmm....I think I will go with Simple Love:

Simple and elegant! This would make a wonderful gift...even if it was for ME!!!


Click on the links to learn more about the Handmade Artists Forum (HAF) or the HAF Etsy Street Team! Enjoy shopping at Celtic Crossing!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter