Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hippie Chick In Love Necklace

This was one of those necklaces that came together from the moment I went into my favorite bead store, Webs in Northampton, MA.

I must confess that when I go into most beads stores, I turn into a kid in a candy shop, but Webs is different. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed, I can browse for hours or pick up a few things quickly if I am on a tight schedule. It's a well-laid out store and has just about anything you would ever need...whether you are a beginner or hobbyist or whether you are a business owner/designer.

So like I said, Hippie Chick In Love came together from the moment I walked into Webs and began seeing all the elements together...the oxidized sterling silver chain, the bright and bold crystal, the red glass hearts, and the little silver peace sign charm. Had all the elements in front of me and said, "Hmmmm....Hippie Chick In Love." The necklace brings me back to a simpler time when love was a lot less complicated...

Hippie Chick In Love can be purchased at my Etsy Shop and comes beautifully wrapped and ready for giving.

Happy Valentines Day!!

♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter