Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Indie Junction's First Featured Artisans for Week of January 17th!!





Indie Junction's Weekly Featured Artists Series has started off with a bang! This week we are featuring some really wonderful shops: Yum Yum Pendants, The Curious Pug, and Kaslkaos art & Design!

Our first featured artisan is Yum Yum Pendants! Yum Yum Pendants specializes in unique scrabble tile pendant designs tailored to your style. Fantastic gifts for all occasions! In the artist's own words: " My name is Ela and I love to make pendants! I first started making glass tile pendants in 2008 and have decided to branch out to scrabble tiles as well. I hope I can offer you a huge selection of fabulous designs that are eye catching and complimentary to your style. I went to school for Fine Art and I do a lot of painting along with making all of these fun pendants. "

Take a look at her wonderful Etsy Shop for yourself!!


Etsy
Buy Handmade
YumYumPendants

Our next incredible shop is The Curious Pug! This wonderful shop is filled with creative and unique handmade gifts for every occasion! Here's a little history in the artist's own words on how The Curious Pug began: "I am a certified radiologic technologist (fancy word for xray tech). I opened The Curious Pug on November 6, 2009 originally as a creative outlet for myself while looking for work during the days -turned weeks-turned months - while looking for an xray job. But now, I'm really invested and enjoy this venture much more than I thought I would! I have always been crafty since I was a kid. My mom taught me how to sew and creating keeps me busy. Etsy has opened a floodgate of creativity!"

And that investment has paid off...take a look at her lovely shop for yourself!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
TheCuriousPug

Our third featured artisan is Ingrid from kaslkaos art & design! In the artist's own words: "...Fine art and fabric artist, painting myth, magic and nature motifs. Graduate of the Ontario College of Art four year General Studies Program. If you wish to know more about my art, my life and philosophy, see my Artist Illustrated Journal at http://www.kaslkaos.blogspot.com (drop in and say Hi!)." You should really check out the blog...it's wonderful.

Take a look at KaslKaos Art &Design's beautiful shop!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
KastlkaosArt&Design

Hope you enjoyed browsing through these wonderful shops and visiting these three wonderful Indie Junction artisans! Indie Junction is an open community created to bring artists of all genres together in the spirit of collaboration and mutual support. Come join us! Sign up here!! It's as simple as that...and then you can begin to settle in and join other artists in this new and exciting social network!!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter