Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 31, 2010

Indie Junction Featured Artisans for the Week of May 30th!!!


  
Well, Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everyone! With Memorial Day you expect fireworks and with these three fabulous artisans, that's just what you will get!  So let's celebrate Jewelry by NaLaThe Joy of Color, and Jenni 20 Designs!!
Let's start with Jewelry by Nala featuring unique, handmade fashion jewelry featuring Czech glass, Swarovski crystals, semiprecious stones, freshwater pearls, antiqued metals, sterling silver and other fine materials.  In the artist's own words: "I don't know what I would do if I couldn't create something beautiful.  I make what I refer to as "delicately elegant jewelry." My jewelry is designed to speak to women who want to make a beautifully subtle and feminine fashion statement. Aside from my ready made collection, I also love the challenge of creating jewelry specific to individual tastes, and I've been known to "tweak" existing pieces in my collection into custom ordered designs. Just tell me what you want, and if I can, I'll create it. I love making people happy like that."
Places to Find Jewelry by NaLa:
Now take a peek at some of the exquisite jewelry pieces you will find at Jewelry by NaLa!!
  
Next up is The Joy of Color where you'll find housewares, decorative objects, and fashion accessories. In the artist's own words: "My greatest passion is for color and Pattern, Which is the origin of my shop name.  I hope my optimism, and the joy I feel when creating is reflected in my cold clay painted object (Flowers. Napkin rings and containers). Natures inspire me and make me happy so the flower motive is running through my jewelry line as well. As a minimalist at heart I try to keep the shapes as simple as possible and let the color speak. I do hope that my objects will bring you joy and happiness."  You can follow The Joy of Color on Twitter!
Now let's take a look at some of the wonderful things you will find in her shop:
  
Our third Indie Junction Featured Artisan is Jenni 20 Designs specializing in fabulous travel accessories: laundry bags, lingerie bags, shoe bags, and now introducing our newest line of passport covers.  This wonderful shop also features hand towels and handkerchiefs. All her designs are handmade with love and care!  In the artist's own words: "Jenni20 started sewing and crafting in the 80s under the tutelage of her fabulously talented mother. When she’s not dreaming up some new project, Jenni either works tirelessly on adding to her fabric stash, hanging out on her vintage couch with her poodle, reading anything in print…or doing all three simultaneously!  Oh yeah, and she also teaches high school!  As a farmer's granddaughter, Jenni has always known the responsibility of being good to our land. That's why she is committed to creating housewares and gifts that will help you and your loved ones reduce and reuse!"
Places to Find Jenni 20 Designs
Now let's take a look at some of the wonderful things in Jenni 20 Designs:
  
Well I hope you enjoyed our wonderful line-up of Indie Junction stars for this week!  If you would like more information about Indie Junction simply click here.  Indie Junction is a place where indie artisans across all genres form a synergy that helps each individual achieve their goals within the handmade industry.  Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend and a great week!!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter