Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Franco Pellegrino's Open Studio/Gallery Event

Well, Zur Designs was fortunate enough to be invited to the third in a series of Open Studio/Gallery Event that showcase the wonderful artwork of Franco Pellegrino.  These events have been running throughout the summer and take place in Franco's Studio which is a gorgeous barn at the home of Franco and his wife Patricia who is a wonderful photographer selling framed work, matted works, and beautiful cards and other items.

I had really good responses from people about my jewelry and although I love selling on Etsy and creating great relationships with my customers, I must admit, it was great to talk to people about my designs in person and watch them actually try on my jewelry...something we only get to see in pictures!!

Congratulations Franco for another wonderful Open Studio/Gallery Event!!  Can't wait until the next one in October!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

How exciting!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle! It was a great time! And nice to talk to customers face to face and have them try on my jewelry...and like it!! :)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter