Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 20, 2010

Indie Junction Featured Artisans for the Week of September 19th!!


The fresh feel of autumn is in the air!  What better time to present you with three fresh new Indie Junction Artisans:   Yanessa B,  Nancy, owner of Designs in Stained Glass and Nancy's Bags Etc., and CreativExpressions 76!

Let's start with Yanessa B. where you will find handmade jewelry, paper goods, hair accessories. You are certain to find  something handmade you absolutely can't live without!  In the artist's own words:  "All pieces are carefully handcrafted by myself (well….sometimes with the help of my amazing husband Nick!!!). CUSTOMER SERVICE is an important part of my business, so I will do what I can to accommodate your needs or desires!"

Places to find Yanessa B:
Now let's take a look at some of the wonderful things you will find at Yanessa B...all things lovely!
Our next Indie Junction Featured Artisan is Designs in Stained Glass where you will find handmade stained glass art, suncatchers, panels, and more!  In the artist's own words: "Hello. My name is Nancy and I live in Rhode Island. I have been designing and creating stained glass items for many years. I use the traditional Tiffany stained glass method.  I take great care in designing a pattern, and choosing just the right glass that will compliment the design. It is difficult to capture the true beauty of stained glass in a photo. Each piece will look different at different times of the day and under different lighting.  I have been selling my panels, sun catchers, candle holders, lamps, and other stained glass items at local consignment stores, and gift shops for many years."  Follow Designs In Stained Glass on Facebook and Twitter! Oh and if you live in Rhode Island, you can see Nancy's work at Waves of Creation in Wakefield!
Let's take a peek at some of the work you will find at Designs In Stained Glass:
Nancy has a second shop: Nancy's Bags Etc. where you will find handmade handbags, purses, organizers, clutches, etc... in many different styles.  Nancy says:  "I have been sewing for many years. I became interested in sewing by watching my Mom and my sister when I was very young. I started making dolls clothes then went on to making my own clothes.  Many years have past, our children are grown and are on their own and I am still sewing. I used to make them cute little outfits when they were young. Now I sew items for my home, (pillows, quilts, slip covers, etc.) and a few clothes for myself.  I started quilting about 20 years ago and have made many beautiful quilts for my home and for family and friends.  Recently I have found a new love - sewing purses and bags. I put all my years of sewing experience and my love for sewing into each item that I make.  Everything is made by myself in my lovely new sewing room and smoke free home."
Now let's take a peek at the wonderful work you will find at Nancy's Bags, Etc.:
Our third Indie Junction Featured Artisan is CreativExpressions 76, where you will find a variety of products such as soaps, lotions, sprays, body wash, paintings,  and magnets.  In the artist's own words:  "CreativExpressions76 produces a variety of interesting, innovative and downright fun products! This venture combines interest and talents in art and painting and love of all things that'smell good.'  The result is an ambitious crafting business that produces handcrafted bath and body products in all shapes, sizes, scents, colors and varieties, along with handpainted and designed keepsake boxes, wooden magnets, small paintings...and more! Beyond just making the average consumer 'feel good,' these products are also perfect for organization fundraisers, wedding and baby shower favors and gifts for family and friends!"
Places to Find Creative Expressions 76:

And if you are from the Euclid, Ohio area, stop and see them at:

Studio 76
291 E. 222nd St. #145
Euclid, OH 44123
Inside Shore Cultural Centre

Now let's take a look at some of the wonderfully fun, smell good items you will find at Creative Expressions 76!
We hope you have enjoyed this week's Indie Junction Featured Artisans!  We feel immensely privileged to have artisans of this high caliber as part of our Indie Junction community! Indie Junction is a wonderful community that brings together artisans from across all mediums in the spirit of collaboration, support and growth.  For more information about Indie Junction, please go here!  We'll be waiting for you!!
Indie Junction is having a community-wide contest!  It's called Bannerama where we are asking members to stretch their creativity and design a new banner for our site!  It is open to all those who join our community!  Check out the details here!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter