Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Working on Something New!

So I've been working on some copper cuffs and I am having such a great time with them. There's something about being so close to the metal...cutting, hammering, filing, forming...or maybe it's just the fact that I am a tool freak!!  I've been borrowing time at jewelry benches and borrowing tools to learn all the techniques so it takes me quite a while but I've been having a blast with it!  Don't leave your basement door open, I am liable to show up there!



This 16g copper is great, has a nice solid feel to it and I love that there are so many restorative and healing powers in copper. It is said to be an excellent energy conductor! Some say it sends and amplifies thoughts. Worn next to the skin, it soothes arthritis and rheumatism, improves circulation, balances warm sun energy and cool lunar energy...sunshine will energize copper.

Okay, here's a sneak preview of what I've done so far...they are by no means finished but look for them soon in my Etsy Shop!!

















No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter