Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 08, 2010

Endearing

When I think of the word "endearing" I think of that sweet feeling I get inside my heart when someone does or says something charming, sweet, and adorable. Or if someone expresses a thought in a brand new way--usually from a very brilliant mind!

This 16" sterling silver necklace with the beautiful and sparkling light rose swarovski briolette crystal (wire wrapped) and sterling silver heart charm is very endearing. It's simple. It's elegant. It will be a favorite piece in anyone's accessory collection all year long.

Giving this as a gift? "Endearing" will arrive at your door beautifully gift wrapped and ready for giving.

Remember, all sterling silver chain necklaces are 20% off through February 10th as a way of helping out all those who want to perfect gift for your special valentine! And as always, there is FREE SHIPPING at Zur Designs!

You can purchase "Endearing" at my Etsy Shop! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter