Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Indie Junction's Featured Artisans For The Week of February 28th!!


  
Well, can't think of a better way to swing into March than with three more fantastic featured Indie Junction Artisans!  This week we are featuring Clay Lady 42, Miz Darlin and sister shop Tidy Baubles, and Dish Handbags!!
Let's start with Beth from Clay Lady 42 who is playin' in the clay! In the artisan's own words: "I love making functional ceramics that I hope are unique to be a part of your collection. I use various types of materials in making my tiles and dishware...jewelry, doilies, stamps and stencils, and even bubble wrap and shelf liner!"  For more information about Clay Lady 42, go to her website!
Take a look at the wonderful work you will find in her Etsy shop!!
  
Our next featured Indie Junction Artisan is Wendi G of Miz Darlin's Hat's, Etc.!  In the artisan's own words: "I create crocheted hats and neckwarmers, all one of a kind-but if the size listed isn't yours, we can talk! All items created in a smoke-and-pet-free  home...My hats are all non-sheep's wool creations because I am allergic to sheep's wool-many others are too. I've made a variety of sizes to choose from, tiny tots to big adults and everything in between."
Wendi's sister shop is Tidy Baubles and it's where you'll find all her jewelry creations! All her jewelry pieces are OOAK, so when she sells them, they will not be re-listed--you will have the only unique piece! You can follow Wendi on herblog!
Here are some beautiful things from Wendi G's Miz Darlin's Shop:
  
And here's some designs from her awesome jewelry shop!
  
Our third Indie Junction featured artisan is Dish Handbags featuring handmade handbags and more!! In the artist's own words: " I love to make purses that have personality and complement an outfit, not blend in. All my patterns are my own design, and completely handmade from pattern to handles.  I'm the kind of girl that if I cant carry a hair brush and sketch book in my purse then it's too small.:) Please check the measurements at the bottom of each listing and if the size doesn't work for you dont hesitate to see if I can make something special for you! "  You can find Dish Handbags onFacebook and MySpace.
Take a look at some of her lovely things on Etsy!
  
I hope you have enjoyed your visit today with these three fabulous Indie Junction artisans!  If you would like more information about Indie Junction simply click here.  Indie Junction is a place where indie artisans across all genres form a synergy that helps each individual achieve their goals within the handmade industry.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter