Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Indie Junction Featured Artisans for the Week of February 14th!!

  
Well, Happy Valentine's Day everyone and welcome to another feature of Indie Junction's fabulous and talented artists!  This week we have three more wonderful shops:  2nd Coming IllustrationMoore Magnets, and Szeto Baby!  This post appears on the Indie Junction Blog as well as my own personal blog.

Let's begin with 2nd Coming Illustration that offers affordable art prints and paper goods guaranteed to bring an edgy, eclectic, modern and bold twist to every living space!  In the artist's own words:  "I'm an illustrator who dislikes writing about myself, so bear with me. I do, however, adore creating graphic works with a human touch. I'm all about the nuances of the human condition. I never try to take myself or my art too seriously.  If you see anything in my store that you enjoy please contact me and keep the dream alive!  Pssst...I have a new shop of Vintage Clipart!"
Take a look at some of her wonderful work for yourself!

Our next Indie Junction Artisan is Moore Magnets where you will find stylish, modern, and fun magnet boards, cork boards, magnets, and accessories for your home or your office.  Our magnet boards come in an endless amount of sizes, and we welcome requests for custom sizes and fabrics to suit your personal taste.  In the artist's own words: "After stepping on a countless number of building blocks during the night I decided that my children would never be given push pins to hang posters and memorabilia in their rooms! I searched long and hard for a magnet board that had style and personality, only to be disappointed that everything to be found was either too expensive or looked like it belonged in a sterile hospital. So, in 2004 I made my first magnet board. Friends and family were delighted in my creation and I began taking custom requests. Soon after, MooreMagnets was born."
Places to Find Moore Magnets
Take a look at some of the wonderful things at Moore Magnets!!
  
Our third Indie Junction Artisan for this week is Szeto Baby featuring custom made gifts for the whole family.  In the artist's own words: "The economy has been a roller coaster ride for many families, including ours, so this little shop of mine is a way for me to release my creative energy, craft beautiful items for others, and perhaps *cross my fingers, eyes and toes* eventually become one of those super successful sellers on Etsy that make this their full time job!!!!  I love crafting things that will make other people smile! I have an on-going love affair with sterling silver, gold, gemstones, czech fire polished glass, Swarovski crystals,natural beads and all things hard ware! In my shop you will find custom made gifts for women, children, men and pets too! :o) "
Take a look at some of Szeto Baby's wonderful work for yourself!
  
I hope you have enjoyed your visit today with these three fabulous Indie Junction artisans!  If you would like more information about Indie Junction simply click here.  Indie Junction is a place where indie artisans across all genres form a synergy that helps each individual achieve their goals within the handmade industry.

4 comments:

Leave a Legacy said...

Hi Deb,
So glad to meet you through Etsy. I like your blog and your shop. I'll be following.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your blog!!:) I am following you as well!!

Unknown said...

Great post! Congratulations too! Because you have an awesome blog and you are a very good re-tweeter, I am passing on the "Sunshine Blog Award" to you!
http://trusk4u.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-blog-award.html

Unknown said...

Oh thanks so much Teresa!! I am honored!! I love your blog too!! And you do a really mean Retweet yourself!! :)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter