Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Indie Junction Featured Artisans for the Week of February 7th!!


 
This week we have three more wonderful Indie Junction Artisans:  Maureen Cracknell Handmade, Shendoe Ceramics, and Indie Pin!
Let's start with Mauren Cracknell Handmade.  Here you will find handmade knitted and felted ECO - friendly dolls and dollhouses.  Maureen loves making custom creations, so feel free to convo her through her Etsy Shop with any special requests.  In the artist's own words: "Maureen Cracknell Handmade is a home business I have recently started. With a desire to create and constant inspiration from my three children - I began making clothing and toys and knew that if I was going to put anything out there, I wanted it to be green.  I started with "felts like home" a line of dollhouses and have recently started making my "heart felt" dolls. Everything is created from natural and recycled materials, is 100% handmade, one of a kind, and created to be as individual as each child.  I use these materials to protect wildlife and trees, and to promote a greener world for our children. I care about an eco-friendly lifestyle and that's why I am trying to make a difference one toy at a time."
Places to find Maureen:
Take a look for yourself at some of Maureen Cracknell Handmade designs!
  
Our next Indie Junction featured artisan is Shendoe Ceramics!  In the artist's own words: "I make ceramic figures and objects with a sense of humor and wit and often with a sense of beauty. I love to work in clay and particularly in porcelain. My hand is involved in making molds, clays, glazes and organic shapes. I love to use vintage decals to add detail and interest...I hope you find beauty and humor in what you see."
Places to Find Shendoe Ceramics:
Take a look at some of the creations made by Shendoe Ceramics!
  
Our third Indie Junction Featured Artisan is Tom McCarron from Indie Pin!  In the artist's own words: " I'm based in Liverpool and have been making and designing badges since 2004, I hope you like what I have to offer.  I am fueled by tea, good music, and life!  I'm rather fond of-60's, 6Music, 80's Movies, Apple, Art, Badges, Bank Holidays, Banksy, Bass, BBQ's, Boosh, Buskers, Buttons, Cartoons, Christmas, Cider, Coincidences, Comedy, Comics, Crabbing, Dogs, Drawing, Dreams, Ebay, Fate, Fruit, Gigs, Gin, Good Books, Good Conversation, Graffiti, Grass, HMV, Independent Music, iPod, Jokes, Liverpool, Magic, Mendhi, Mixtapes, Mod Culture, Monkeys, Motown, Northern Soul, Old Photos, Orwell, Painting, Photography, Psychedelia, Psychology, Radio 4, Soul, Snow, Spelling, Strange Gifts, Street Art, Summer, Tate, UNCUT, Vinyl, Water, Wikipedia, Wit, Writing, Youtube."  Oh yeah, check out his band here! Check out Tom's blog and you can follow him on Twitter.
Take a look at some of work for yourself!
  
I hope you have enjoyed your visit today with these three fabulous Indie Junction artisans!  If you would like more information about Indie Junction simply click here.  Indie Junction is a place where indie artisans across all genres form a synergy that helps each individual achieve their goals within the handmade industry.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter