Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Key To My Heart Necklace


When I got the idea to create a piece about finding that special person that holds the key to your heart, I had all kinds of designs running through my head!  Some of them were quite intricate with lots of pearls and swarovski crystals (a few of my favorite things!).  But when I began putting these ideas into the design itself, it was not right and what I realized was...it needed to be very simple and elegant...allowing the true meaning to come through.  Hence, Key To My Heart was born.

This 16" sterling silver diamond cut chain necklace has a beautiful round ball crystal (I call it a disco ball because of the way it captures the light is reminiscent of those old disco days!) and a rose swarovski crystal perched on top.  Add to that an adorable key charm and tie it all together with an antique style toggle clasp.

By the way, the rose pictured in the photo is not part of the design, however don't be surprised if it turns up as part of the packaging when Key to My Heart Necklace arrives gift wrapped at your door ready for giving!

A perfect Valentine's gift for someone you know who holds the key to your heart! ♥  You can purchase this necklace from my Etsy Shop!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter