Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Precious!!

Precious is defined in the dictionary as "something or someone who is highly esteemed, valuable, cherished, dear, or beloved". I think this is a perfect word to describe how I feel about those I love. I even a a "thing" when anyone who is dear to me is about to drive away, I really HAVE to say, "Drive safe...precious cargo!".

If the word precious was a design it'd be this sweet little 19" necklace. The brilliance of the Swarovski crystal heart pendant surrounded by chains of pearls and crystals, and perched on a sterling silver diamond cut chain that is adorned with swarovski crystals, a tiny heart charm, and a fabric flower. The whole design is tied together with a sterling silver bail and antique style toggle clasp.

Maybe you have someone in your life that is precious to you...even if it's yourself! :)  The photo was taken with a beautifully ornate wedding dress!

Precious can be purchased at my Etsy Shop and arrives gift wrapped and ready for giving. And remember, there is always FREE SHIPPING at Zur Designs!

2 comments:

PaperOnParade said...

What a lovely necklace! I'm wearing a bracelet of ZurDesigns and I love it! Wonderful workmanship and color combo! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Awwww! I am so glad you like it! Knew that bracelet was going to a really good home!! Thanks!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter