Pages

Facebook Send

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Indie Junction Featured Artisans for the Week of February 21st!!


 
This week we are featuring three more fabulous Indie Junction Artisans: CW ImagesOgden Arthaus, and My Needle Habit.
Let's start with our first artisan, CW Images.  CW is a photography company that produces images and products that give your environment the style and beauty that you desire. The galleries focus on the beauty of nature and my unique abstract style of photographing light to create interesting compositions. Quality is number one as all products are professionally printed and checked to insure our best service for you. CW galleries feature images that are non-offensive and family friendly, perfect for your home or commercial uses including offices, boardrooms, and lobbies.
Places to Find CW Images:
Take a look at some of CW Image's beautiful photography!
 
Our next featured Indie Junction Artisan is Ogden Arthaus who creates everyday art in glass, metals, and stone!  In the artisan's own words: "I am delighted to show my creations- my expressions of self. I hope that you will see something that pleases you, inspires you or simply makes you smile.   Sometimes the hardest part of making arts and crafts is actually selling your work; and I mean actually letting it go. I really do love everything I make. I would love to KEEP everything I make. But, I also love making things and of course, buying materials, taking classes and trying new mediums, so I often find myself in this odd predicament. I know I have to sell my art, but I don’t want to (stamping feet)! But I have to. At least I am comforted by the knowledge that my Etsy friends will provide good homes for my treasures."
Places to Find Ogden Arthaus:
Take a look at some of the wonderful things you'll find in Ogden Arthaus!
  
Our third featured Indie J. artisan is My Needle Habit featuring hand-embroidered items that definitely make a statement!  In the artist's own words: "Like so many others before me, I reach for a needle as a reaction to everyday life.  Every piece is an original design, hand stitched on best-quality vintage linen.  Your purchase arrives gift wrapped and ready to give. (Or keep!)  I love custom orders. What's on your mind?"
One of her political pieces was in a museum show juried by a curator from the Metropolitan Museum.  A few pieces are available at Gallery Aferro in Newark, NJ.  And, a few pix from the MNH archives can be found here.
Take a look at some of the designs you will find at My Needle Habit:
  
I hope you have enjoyed your visit today with these three fabulous Indie Junction artisans!  If you would like more information about Indie Junction simply click here.  Indie Junction is a place where indie artisans across all genres form a synergy that helps each individual achieve their goals within the handmade industry.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter